Sunday, July 31, 2022

Book #4 is off to the printer!
It had been three long years since my third book was published when my editor, Linda Prince, at Walnut Springs Press challenged me in November of 2021 to finish my fourth book by May of this year. The three years since A Dangerous Affection was published had been very difficult, and at the time of Linda's challenge, I was less than half done with Hayden Hamilton and the Lady. Wanting very much to finish and thinking it would help me do so to have a firm goal on the horizon, I committed to finishing by May. In spite of two difficult rounds of COVID and numerous other adversities, I rounded the home stretch and crossed the finish line, albeit a little late, and it went to press last Friday. I worked very hard to make it happen and am grateful it is done. It will soon be on store shelves and on Amazon and Deseret Book Online. I will let you all know as soon as it is available for purchase. Thank you for all your wonderful support!

No comments:

Post a Comment