Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend Work-In-Progress Post

At present I am halfway through my second revision and am ironing out the storyline.  Could anything be more fun than writing novels and creating word and story paintings? I have done a lot of things in my life, and this is definitely one of the most enjoyable. I love to write! Thank you for dropping in on this week’s WIP snippet.
“You must take me for a simpleton, Miss Dancy. There is no such thing as a woman who feels only friendship for Carrington. How cruel is unrequited love, is it not?” Allyne said as he leveled his coup d’etat, then stepped forward and took hold of her shoulders before she could retreat, his pained, begging eyes gazing down at her. “Tell me if I would have any chance were our circumstances different.”

No comments:

Post a Comment