Thursday, July 14, 2011

Illuminations of the Heart: Come read my review of this amazing book by Joyce Di Pastena!


I just finished reading Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce Di Pastena, and I would have to say it is one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read; I did not want to put it down. The characters are strong, the romantic tension is powerful and unrelenting, and the description is masterful. I especially loved the hero's intensity and the elements of mystery woven around his character. He is deep, passionate, gentle, loving, and strong, and I was in love with him from his first appearance in the book. I lived this story with Siri, the heroine, who wins the hero's love over the course of this dramatic odessy. She kept me at her side through all of her challenges. The story overflows with conflict and surprise twists, and the characters' individual "do or die" motivations are wonderfully intertwined. This book will amaze you!

1 comment: