Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still looking for more votes!

Remember the gorgeous Rupert Penry-Jones who starred as Captain Wentworth in the 2007 tv adaptation of Jane Austen's Persuasion?  They made a great choice of a leading man in that one.  He was a real dream!  The last Pride and Prejudice remake was back in 2005 with the handsome Matthew Macfayden, and I was thinking we ought to send on our advice as to who a great new Mr. Darcy might be.  I would love to hear your suggestions.  Please drop me a comment or send me an email with your ideas.  I was combing the internet for possibilities since my familiarity with British actors is sadly limited, and I thought Henry Cavill a great choice.  I think he has "the look."  Do you agree?  If not, who else might be a good choice.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment